In October 1945 right on the Moskovsky Prospekt, the Victory Park was built in honor of the Second World War. The main entrance has propileys; beyond the entrance, the view opens up to the largest fountain in the city, and finally, the largest alley - The Alley of Heroes resides behind the gates. The alley is decorated with busts of the Heroes of the Soviet Union - the native citizens of Leningrad and Heroes of the Socialist labour. The park’s territory has had a factory, which became crematorium, where the bodies of dead veterans and citizens were burned during the Second World War. In front of the Park is our beloved hotel “Rossiya” and the Chernyshevskaya Square that has a monument in honor of the great Russian writer N.G. Chernyshevsky.